CHRISP STREET HEALTH CENTRE VACANCY
The post is full time.
Salary is competitive depending on skills and experience.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and highly motivated manager, with strategic vision, to join this established and respected NHS GP Practice in Tower Hamlets, East London. Applicants should be conscientious, provide solid leadership and have a sound knowledge of HR, financial management and business planning.
Previous management experience, leadership skills, competency in IT and effective communication skills at all levels are essential.
Working alongside nine partners (8 GPs and 1 one nurse partner) and supported by strong administrative and clinical teams, you will have the vision, willingness and drive to adapt to NHS targets and changes within a profitable, efficient working environment.
The successful applicant will have a commitment to the NHS.
Closing date: Friday 13 September 2019 (we reserve the right to close the vacancy early, so if you are interested in the position, please apply as soon as possible).
- HR and recruitment
- Finance experience, including financial planning, budgets or oversight of day to day bookkeeping operations
- Business planning and strategy
- Change Management, Project Management and Quality Improvement
- Knowledge and application of IT systems
- Health and safety and risk management
- General Practice or other healthcare/NHS experience
- Any other experience relevant to this job
We are hoping the successful candidate will be able to take up the post in the Autumn, or sooner if notice periods permit.
However we are prepared to wait for the right candidate.
Two references will be requested along with an enhanced DBS check.
No Agencies please.