Need to be seen fast? Phone in the morning before 11am for advice from our Triage service.
You can book routine appointments with your named GP by phone or online. If you think you need a longer appointment, ask the receptionist to book you a "double" appointment. If you need someone to translate, ask the receptionist to book you an advocate (we usually need a week's notice for this).
- If you have a long term condition like asthma or diabetes, we will ask to see you regularly.
- If you would like a general check-up, see one of our Practice Nurses or Assistant Practitioners. If something more serious is bothering you, make an appointment to see your GP. If you have lots to discuss, ask for a double appointment.
- For women over 25 we offer a cervical smear every 3 years, so if you get an invite please don’t ignore it. Ask a nurse for info or visit www.nhs.uk and type ‘smear’ into the search box
- If you are worried about debt, housing, immigration or benefits, ask to see our Advisor Noorie who is here on a Tuesday.
- If you are worried about alcohol, there a specialist nurse attends the Practiced on Wednesdays.
- If you want to give up smoking, Debbie or Ruma will see you and refer you to a Specialist Service who come to the Practice on Mondays.
For advice about relationships, housing, work/unemployment, loneliness, exercise, please ask for a Referral to our Social Prescriber, Dee
- If you’re going on holiday, check with the practice nurses a few weeks before you travel to see if you need any immunisations, especially if you are travelling long distance. Please note we are only able to offer a LIMITED travel service, so do allow plenty of time to book your appointment.
Register for online services so you can book appointments, request repeat prescriptions, and check your record and test results on your mobile, laptop or PC.
Remember, you can talk to your doctor whatever the issue. And we will always respect your confidentiality. Family members will not be informed of your appointments.
Please ensure we have your up to date mobile number so we can easily reach you if needed.
We send appointment confirmations by text, so check the mobile number you give us is private. operate an appointment system and aim to see all patients on time.